What is a dental implant crown?
An implant crown is an ideal single missing tooth replacement solution. It acts simliar to having a new tooth root placed into the jaw bone. A dental crown or fake tooth is placed over the implant post that is secure and natural-looking.
Anyone with missing permanent tooth can do implants.
You will however need sufficient bone support for the dental implant to be successfully lodged and integrate with your jaw bone. For cases with bone loss or insufficient bone, your implantologist may recommend bonegrafts or sinus lifts to be done. This enable sufficient space and support hold the implant post in place.
Chiang Mai International Dental Center (CIDC) has a dental implant specialist center:
- Our implantologists are well experienced oral surgeons each with more than 10 years of experience. Many of whom are also lecturer at their univeristy in their area of expertise. We have american board certified implant prosthodontist.
- All implant treatment equipment and instruments at CIDC follows strict sterilization contols and verifications of selection of materials. We provide for a clean and safe environment to patients at all times
- Convenient location. CIDC dental clinic is located in the main city of chiang mai.
- Abides by international standards. Our dental clinic in chiang mai uses ISO and JCI compliant standards for its control process flows.
- Well-establihsed dental network clinic. CIDC is part of Thailand’s award-winning dental clinic network group with over 12 years of experience in provision of dental services.