Chiang Mai Dental Clinic (CIDC)
Vission & Mission
“To be the leading dental clinic in Chiangmai to provide professional dental services to local and international patients abiding by standardized quality standards “
Chiangmai international Dental Clinic (CIDC) is managed by conglomerate company, Dental Corporation Public Co., Ltd. – one of Thailand’s largest dental clinic network group listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Dental Corporation PLC has won numerous governmental and private awards for
- Bangkok International Dental Center (BIDC) achievement as the FIRST and longest-standing dental center in Thailand to attain USA Joint Commission International (JCI) gold standard since 2012
- Set the benchmark as an outstanding dental provider (category of hospital/clinics and wellness) on quality dental services winning Thailand’s prestigous Prime Minister Award
- Attained the Top Dental Provider within the region for the past 3 consecutive year for Global Health & Travel Awards
- At the forefront in using latest advance technologies & techniques that include Active surface & Roxolid implants and cosmetic digital smile dentistry in colloboration with its subsidary dental supply arm
Locations & Network
Dental Corporation PLC has a well-established prescence in central Bangkok and southern Thailand, Phuket.
CIDC Chiang mai dental clinic is the dental group’s latest dental center in Northern Thailand.
Set in Lanna style along the busy street of nimmanhaemin road, the dental clinic has a potential capacity span of 1,400 square meters with 12 treatment rooms in full phase.
Clinic Facilities & Technologies
- 3D CT Scan Imaging
- Digitalized Panoramic and Celplometric X-ray Unit
- Digitalized Intra-oral X-ray Unit
- Intra-oral camera and Digital Scanner
- Treatment Rooms with Dental Units
- Dedicated Digital Dental Laboratory
Sterilization Standards and Department
Consistently maintaining and keeping a clean and sterile environment is one of CIDC dental clinic’s top priority and key focus area. Process flow, equipment and systems are in place to ensure our patients are receive safe treatment at all times.
Dental sterilization technologies include:
- Autoclave units with pre-vaccummed function
- Autosealing machines and sterile storage areas
- Sterilization chemical and biological indicators
- Clinical handpiece with infection control system
- Airflow handpiece with hygiene concept
- Suction and cleaning system within all dental units
Systems and steriization process flows in place:
- JCI compliant sterilization standards; ISO quality management controls
- Processes for cleaning of equipment and devices
- Inspection, packaging and checking of intsruments
- Sterilization cleaning, controls, distribution storage
- Verifications of sterilization
- Check list monitoring on dental treatment rooms cleanliness