Warranty for Dental Treatments
CIDC Chiangmai dental clinic treats our patients with care and diligence with a focus on clean, sterilized and safe patient cae. We provide a LOCAL guarantee for our dental prosthese works as below.
Dental Prosthese Labwork
- All our crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays, onlays and dentures labworks has a two year LOCAL warranty
- The warranty period is counted starting from date of dental labwork delivery
- Our dental clinic does not rebate, refund or reimburse dental treatments
- Dental works under warranty will be adjusted, repaired, replaced by our dentists at our clinics in Thailand only
- To claim warranty, faults must be formally informed to our clinic in writing within the two year local warranty period
- Secondary cavities, gum infection, gum recession and issues arising from surrounding/adjacent teeth or accidents to the dental work is not covered under the local warranty
- the dental clinic is not liable for unforeseen or pre-warned root canal treatment that patient refuses treatment for after having tooth/teeth prepared for crown & bridgework.
- The warranty is applicable with reasonable use from patient. Annual checkup as the long-term success of treatments is depend on post care maintenance and regular professional checkup with you’re dentist.
- All dental implants fixture posts has a 5 year LOCAL warranty; All dental implant prosthetics has a 2 year LOCAL warranty
- Dental implant fees are not rebated or refunded
- Despite having high success implant rates at our dental clinic, healing of dental implant with jaw bone may not occur due to various reasons
- Should the first implant placement be unsuccessful, a second implant placement and operation will be performed by our implantologist at our center without charge
- Should a latter implant placement on the same site be required, the implant surgery fees portion of fees will be incurred
- To claim warranty, faults must be formally informed to our clinic in writing within the stated local warranty period
The guarantee covers doctor fees and material costs. It does not however cover the cost of travel, accommodation, overseas dental expenses made by other dentists back home done post treatment or consequential losses that may be incurred.
The dental clinic does not cover damage of dental works caused by or related to other dentists work done post treatrment. BIDC does not take responsibility for prior or continual dental works done by other dentists. The local warranty will be voided if the dental works are adjusted or modified by other dentists post treatment.
Notice of warranty claims may be done via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dental treatments recommended by your dentist is dependent on each individual’s specific needs. Each treatment plan is carefully customized after a thorough diagnosis and consultation. It is vital that you care for your teeth and gums after treatment and to schedule routine dental cleaning and professional exams. The long-term success of treatment and oral health is based on self-care discipline and habits.